15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum with Vitamin C, CoQ10, and Peptides
This healthy aging skin serum gives a boost in brightening, hydration, cellular health, and soothing for soft, glowing skin. Three of the most effective formulations of vitamin C are in this serum as well as one of manys favorite peptides, SNAP 8, making it Skin Script's top daytime serums for all skin types.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Antioxidant protection
- Encourages collagen production
What skin type will love this product?
All skin types except ones with inflamed acne will love the immediate improvement in skin tone. You will see a fresh and healthy glow appearing on your skin just within a few uses.
Vitamin C Green Tea Serum
- Apply in the morning after toning. Apply moisturizer on top.
- You can mix the Vitamin C Green Tea Serum with the Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum and apply it as one step.
- Use within 2 – 3 months after opening as natural Vitamin C oxidizes.
- 10% L-ascorbic Acid is a water soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and stimulates collagen production and melanin inhibiting properties.
- 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil soluble form of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and offers UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis and protection.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria. It provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present) and is an antioxidant with repairing properties that limit damaged tissues.
- Snap-8TM (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 10% Ascorbic Acid (L), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Alcohol, 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Allantoin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Squalane, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocotrienols, Gluconolactone, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Alcohol Denat., Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate