The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface. It is a clinical strength 17% glycolic acid cleanser for oily and acneic skin types.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
What skin type will love this product?
Those with oily and acneic skin will find that this cleanser will provide excellent support for loosening blackheads and pebbling under the skin as well as lightening and reducing acne scarring.
People with dry or sensitive skin should not use this cleanser.
Glycolic Cleanser 2 oz
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- 17% Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Propanediol, Alpha-Arbutin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Gluconolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Alcohol, Tartaric Acid (L), Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum